Lee County Port Authority Internship Program
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and Page Field (FMY)
For more than seventeen years, the Lee County Port Authority has provided outstanding internship opportunities for college students and prides itself in helping students learn about every aspect of airport management.
- LCPA offers three internship programs: Ops to Cops, Emergency Management and Page Field
- Internships generally last ten to twelve weeks with a rate of pay of $11.00 per hour and begin mid to late May.
- Those selected for LCPA internships must be prepared to meet high performance standards and write a comprehensive paper about their experience.
- Requirements for the internship program are as follows:
- Students must be in an aviation program attending an accredited college/university.
- Intern must be a full time student at a credit level of sophomore or above actively pursuing a career field in airport/aviation management, operations, planning or a closely related field.
- Students must submit a college-graded paper, which was written within the previous six months of the application date.
- Resume must include student’s goals and objectives.
The Lee County Port Authority is not currently accepting applications. Please check back in November 2017 for more information.
For a description of each of the programs or to apply go to www.flylcpa.com/lcpajobs