Cash-to-Card Kiosks arrive at RSW
Southwest Florida International Airport has new cash-to-card kiosks available for customers in the Ticketing Hall. There are currently two ReadySTATION kiosks located across from the WestJet and American Airlines ticket counters.
What is it?
Some airlines are no longer accepting cash as a form of payment. Customers will be able to put cash into the machine and receive a prepaid Visa debit card that can be utilized for fees needed at your airline ticket counter or any other charges as you travel.
- It costs $5 to buy a card at an airport kiosk, with no additional fees.
- It operates like a "reverse ATM," instantly converting cash into a prepaid debit card.
- The card works everywhere in the world that accepts Visa!
- The card will be printed and programmed with a card number, CVV and cardholder name. This will help with acceptance of your card.
- Cards have a maximum load value of $1,000 -- and are not reloadable.
For more information about ReadyCARD, please click here.