Don't Miss Your Flight!
- We expect a busy Thanksgiving holiday at RSW and don’t want travelers to miss their flight. Please arrive at least 2 hours prior to a domestic flight departure and 3 hours prior to an international flight.
- Roads are busier during holidays, so allow extra time to get to the airport. To avoid congestion on local roadways, use the I-75 Direct Connect to get to and from RSW.
- RSW has plenty of on-airport parking.
- If there is inclement weather forecasted at destination or connecting airports, travelers should check with their air carrier to see if there are any changes to their flight schedules.
- Be ready to place all electronics larger than a cellphone in a bin for security screening. Visit the Transportation Security Administration’s website at www.tsa.gov for tips about what you can and cannot bring through the security checkpoint. Click here for a TSA Travel Checklist.